Loogootee and Washington schools
SALARY: Competitive wage based on a 5.5 hour work day.
EFFECTIVE DATE: With Board Approval
1. Instructional paraprofessionals employed after January 8, 2002 must either have completed two years of college, or hold a two-year degree, or pass a state or local assessment.
2. Have knowledge and understanding of:
- Human growth and development and the impact of disabilities as related to
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
3. All applications must include the following:
- Signed and dated Cooperative application for employment;
- Signed and dated Request for Background Information Authorization and Release form
- Current employees interested in this position need only provide a written statement of interest to the DMSEC central office.
4. Interview with building principal and/or Director
DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
P.O. Box 637
Washington, Indiana 47501